Tips and Tricks to Help You Live Out Your Faith
Life hacks—ingenious solutions to everyday problems—are everywhere on the internet. If you want to stop your cat from unrolling the toilet paper or learn how to cut a cake with dental floss, you can find a site that will show you how.
Such clever strategies might save you a few seconds and give you a good story to tell your friends, but they can’t help you with the stuff in life that truly matters, like trying to live as God intended. That is…until now.
Discover life hacks for your spiritual life, field-tested fixes for chronic problems that plague many Christians. What do you do when you are…
- headed out into a problem-filled world?
- disillusioned by your lack of spiritual growth?
- forced to be around somebody really annoying?
- disgusted with yourself because of all the things you “should” be doing but aren’t?
- tired of all the pretending?
Join award-winning author Len Woods as he shares some sound biblical strategies for overcoming these common challenges—and learn to give yourself grace along the way.