Dad Tired and Loving It: Stumbling Your Way to Spiritual Leadership
Do You Want to Be a Spiritual Leader? Start Here
Have the day-to-day realities of being a dad and husband left you frustrated or just plain worn out? You’re not alone.
Jerrad Lopes felt that way too…until he started blogging about his struggles and discovered thousands of other men who want to be good husbands and fathers but don’t know where to start.
You will learn that spiritual leaders
· realize their story isn’t the story—it’s all about Jesus
· point their wives, children, community, and world toward God
· stumble their way through spiritual leadership rather than doing nothing
· seek humility rather than striving for perfection
· refuse to let their sin and shame stop them from leading their family
· look for adventure in the kingdom of God, not in the world
· create gospel-centered memories with their wife and children
When you begin to understand the bigger picture of God’s purpose for you in your marriage and family, you’ll see that the good news of Jesus makes it possible for you to love and lead without fear and discouragement.
Get equipped and encouraged as you become the man God is calling you to be—even when you’re dad tired.